Multifunctional Warehouse Worker
Interested? Send an email with your CV and motivation letter to
Hey you there! We’re not looking for a typical warehouse worker! We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades who loves variety! Do you dream of working in a dynamic agency responsible for surprising events, exciting brand activations and strong sales? Are you ready to put your logistical shoulders to the wheel? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do?
We stock many different types of material: bar furniture, tents, flags, inflatable promo materials, promo flyers, customer gifts for multinationals, food and beverages, umbrellas, beer taps, etc. We stock these goods, ship them, some goods (e.g. tents) are installed by our drivers/placers at events. We do not perform 100 times the same actions per day, but rather 100 different actions: preparing packages and pallets for shipment, preparing event material, checking material on departure and return, cleaning material, carrying out repairs if necessary, taking material back into stock. You will also occasionally go on location to install, check and remove event material (20% of the time).
Who are you?
– Someone who can handle the complexity of various operations and also has technical understanding (e.g. for tent structures) – Someone who can work in a structured way and can also set priorities for themselves
– Communicative (communicating on locations with event representatives)
– Have an eye for detail!
– You are flexible and occasionally weekend work does not scare you: e.g. breaking down event material after an event
– An energetic person who fits into our dynamic team that hangs together very well!
– Forklift certificate: is allowed but we can also let this person get this certificate with us.
What do we offer?
– a challenging, versatile job in a vibrant company
– you are part of a large team with great colleagues
– you get a competitive salary.
Interested? Send us your CV and cover letter. Empower yourself NOW and become part of the Panamanian crew!
Ready to come aboard our adventure-bound ship? Join us as our newest recruit!
Send us an e-mail with your credentials and persuade us of your gifts and talent by writing a supporting letter. If you have a significant portfolio, don’t hesitate to add it!